- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 12 oz (340 g) chorizo sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (19 oz/540 ml) white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 red potatoes, unpeeled, roughly diced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Italian seasoning
- 3 cups (750 ml) Campbell’s Classic Cream Concentrated Soup Base
- 3 cups (750 ml) water
- 1 bunch Swiss chard
- pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in stockpot over medium-high heat. Add chorizo; sauté for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, kidney beans, onion, potatoes, Italian seasoning, Campbell’s Classic Cream Concentrated Soup Base and water. Stir well to combine.
- Increase heat to high; once it starts to boil, reduce to medium heat. Cook for 10 — 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, removed Swiss chard leaves from stems and tear leaves into bite-size pieces; add to soup. Cook for an additional 10 minutes. Season with pepper to taste.