BP+ Cash – Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Brand Points Plus Cash Program (the “Program”). The Program is designed to provide foodservice operators (the “Operator” singularly or “Operators” collectively) with cash rebates based on the purchase of designated products from designated suppliers.
An Operator may enroll in the Program by completing the membership enrollment form. You agree that you are authorized by the Operator to complete the enrollment form and compel the Operator to abide by the Terms & Conditions of the Program.
- The Program is operated by Greenbridge Foodservice Inc. (the “Sponsor”) who in turn has partnered with Unipco Purchasing Program and Entegra Inc. (individually an “Administrator” and collectively “Administrators”) to negotiate cash rebates to the Operator for purchasing specific vendor products, which may change from time to time.
- The Operator agrees that its purchase level data is the basis for earning cash rebates, and authorizes the Sponsor and/or its foodservice distributor to make this data available to the Administrators. The Sponsor and/or Administrators will implement reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the Operator’s data.
- The Operator further authorizes the Sponsor and/or Administrators to share their specific data with product vendors in order to calculate and verify cash rewards available.
- The Operator is not permitted to belong to any other purchasing group, and hereby acknowledges and confirms that it will withdraw from any other purchasing groups upon enrolling with the Program.
- The Operator will identify any direct vendor specific rebate programs it currently has. The Sponsor and/or Administrators will work with Operator to remove duplication of these specific vendor rebate programs into the Program.
- In the event of non-payment by a particular vendor, Sponsor and / or Administrator(s) will work with the Operator to resolve any issues, but under no circumstance will Sponsor or Administrator(s) be liable to Operator for any unpaid funds.
- In the event that an Operator has received a rebate directly from a specific vendor program, and that vendor is part of the Program, Operator agrees to reimburse the vendor for funds received.
- Operator agrees that cash rebates will be made available on a calendar quarterly basis, approximately three (3) months after the close of the calendar quarter.
- The Program will remain in effect until further notice. Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, modify, or terminate the Program at any time, with or without cause.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify, or terminate the Program as it relates to an individual Operator at any time, with or without cause.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. The Terms and Conditions in effect will be available at www.brandpointsplus.ca. It is the Operator’s responsibility to be aware of and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event Operator wishes to terminate its participation in the Program, it may do so with ninety (90) days advance written notice to Sponsor.
- Operator acknowledges that Sponsor and Administrators share in a portion of the rebates processed and received on Operator purchases in return for administration and operation of the Program.
- The person completing this enrollment form is duly authorized by Operator to enrol the Operator in the Program and authorize the sharing of purchase information.
- The Operator hereby releases and forever discharges any claims, demands and damages of every kind against Sponsor or Administrators.
- Further, Operator shall indemnify and hold Sponsor and Administrators harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, penalties, damages, costs or expenses whatsoever relating to acts of omission by Sponsor, Administrators or Operators.
- Sponsor and Administrators provide no warranty as to the products purchased or their fit for use.
- Sponsor, Administrators and Operator are independent contractors, and nothing contained herein shall create an employer-employee, partnership, joint venture or agency relationship.
- Operator expressly acknowledges that the Program is authorized to communicate with Operator using commercial electronic messages in accordance with Canadian Anti Spam Legislation.
- Operator agrees to provide such corporate information as is required to comply with Canadian and Provincial tax statutes.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held or made void, invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute or rule, or shall be otherwise rendered invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.