- 2 eggplants
- 1 red pepper
- 1 leek
- 250 g Krinos greek yogurt
- 300 g lean ground beef
- 6 tbsp Krinos extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 eggs
- 200 g grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut eggplants horizontally, sprinkle with salt to remove the bitterness and let drain for 30 minutes. Rinse and dry. Preheat oven to 360F, roast for 30 minutes. Once tender, remove their contents with a spoon and try not to tear their skin.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over a medium to high temperature. Sauté leeks and peppers until golden. Add ground beef and white wine, stir well. Cook for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix eggplant pulp, yogurt and eggs. Add meat to mix and combine well. Stuff eggplant skins with mix and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400°F, bake for 25 minutes. Serve.