Creamy vanilla ice cream blended with an entire slice of Michigan Apple Pie and garnished with a warm cinnamon churro, salted caramel sauce and cinnamon candies. All topped with house-made whipped cream. For a boozy shake, add a shot of cinnamon whiskey!
- 1 slice (10-cut) #09260 or #09270 Chef Pierre Apple Hi-Pie, prepared
- 3 ½ cups whole milk
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 ½ tbsp cinnamon imperial candies, separated
- 3 tbsp Hershey’s Caramel Sauce
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- 2 tbsp whipped topping
- 1 x 3-inch fried churro
- Place prepared pie slice into blender. Add milk, ice cream and 1 tbsp cinnamon candies.
- Over low heat, warm the caramel sauce and sea salt.
- Pulse blender for 10 seconds, then blend until smooth.
- Portion shake into chilled glass. Top with whipped topping and drizzle with warmed salted caramel sauce.
- Garnish with churro and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon candies.