- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen strawberries
- 1 ½ cup (375 ml) lemonade
- ¼ cup (50 ml) white rum (optional)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) water
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In a blender, mix strawberries, lemonade and white rum until smooth.
- Mix sugar and water in a small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high heat for 20 seconds. Let cool.
- Dip rim of a wine glass or other stemmed glass into the sugar/water liquid then coat the glass rim by dipping it into a bowl of granulated sugar.
- Pour strawberry mixture into glasses and serve immediately.