This simple cherry smoothie is made with frozen dark cherries and banana, all blended together with Greek yogurt into a creamy and delicious drink.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut water
- Juice of 1 lime
- Process all the ingredients in a blender at high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Use frozen fruit straight from the freezer when preparing smoothies.
- Adjust the texture of your smoothie by adding or reducing the quantities of the listed ingredients.
- Add chia seeds or flaxseed in order to boost your intake of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Keywords: cherries, banana, yogurt, coconut, smoothie