- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 oz (280 g) cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 can (15 oz/425 ml) pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 can (19 oz/540 ml) black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup (125 ml) corn kernels, frozen or canned (drained)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chili powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- 3 cups (750 ml) Campbell’s Classic Cream Concentrated Soup Base
- 3 cups (750 ml) water
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oil in large stockpot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, carrots and garlic; cook, stirring, for about 15 minutes or until softened.
- Add chicken, pumpkin puree, black beans, corn, cumin, chili powder, pepper, Campbell’s® Classic Cream Concentrated Soup Base and water. Stir well to combine.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Portion into bowls. Garnish with tortilla chips and optional garnishes such as diced avocado.