Chocolate-dipped cannoli shells filled with ricotta-infused cookies & cream pie. Garnished with chocolate chips and whipped topping.
- 6 1 oz cannoli shells, prepared
- 2 Slices #09298 Chef Pierre® Crème de la Cream Cookies & Cream Pie
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 20 oz Ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup Powdered sugar
- Whipped cream for topping
- Remove cannoli shells from packaging; thaw if frozen.
- Remove pie from packaging; portion two slices into a mixing bowl.
- Using a double boiler over medium heat, melt chocolate chips and transfer to squeeze bottle.
- Using squeeze bottle, garnish melted chocolate onto wax paper. Cover and chill.
- Add ricotta cheese and powdered sugar to bowl with pie slices. Mix well while breaking down crust to small pieces. Transfer mixture to piping bag.
- Pipe mixture into cannoli shells, alternating ends when filling.
- Plate the filled cannoli and garnish with chilled prepared chocolate, chocolate chips and whipped topping.