- 1 tub 150 g Tre Stelle® Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Fresh prepared pizza dough or premade pizza crust
- 1 tsp 5 mL dried oregano
- Handful of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup 60 mL diced red onion (optional)
- 8 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped (optional)
- Olive oil, to finish
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). (If using pizza stone, place stone in cold oven, then preheat oven).
- Dust work surface with flour or cornmeal; press dough into desired pizza shape. Place on baking mat, pizza peel or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle crust with oregano; top with spinach, red pepper and red onion and olives, if using. Top with crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Bake (transferring from pizza peel to pizza stone, if using) for 20 minutes (less time required if using premade crust) or until crust is browned and cheese is melty. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil; slice and serve.
*Note: Red onion and Kalamata olives are optional but lend authentic flavour to this pizza.