Buttery Buffalo Sauce:
- 4 tbsp (60 g) unsalted butter, cold
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot sauce, cayenne-vinegar based
- 1 tbsp honey
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) 2% milk
- 2 tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 kg Reuven Fully Cooked Plain Steamed Chicken Wings (Product Code 35001 or 35002)
- Buttery Buffalo Sauce: In a sauce pan over medium heat combine hot sauce and honey, bring to a simmer.
- Slowly whisk in 1 tbsp of cold butter until fully melted and incorporated. Set aside, keep warm or reheat prior to using.
- Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce: In a bowl whisk together blue cheese and sour cream until preferred consistency is achieved.
- Blend in the rest of the ingredients, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Assembly: Prepare Plain Steamed Chicken Wings according to package directions. Add prepared wings to Buttery Buffalo sauce immediately and toss. Serve with blue cheese dipping sauce, celery and carrots.