Japanese-style fried chicken is complemented by the traditional flavour of Tonkatsu sauce in a modern sandwich format!
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ketchup
- 4 tsp (20 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 ml) honey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) soy sauce
- 4 pieces sliced white bread, crusts removed
- 2 pieces (180 g) Reuven Fully Cooked Crispy Breaded Chicken Breast (Product Code 10551)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) butter, softened
- 20g cucumber, thinly sliced
- 20g napa cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chives, sliced
- 2 tbsp Tonkatsu Sauce
- In a bowl combine ketchup, worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, mayonnaise, honey and soy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Prepare Crispy Breaded Chicken Breast according to package directions.
- Butter bread and cut off crusts.
- Add a layer of shredded cabbage and cucumber slices to 2 slices of bread, top with prepared Crispy Breaded Chicken Breast and remaining bread slices.
- Cut sandwich in half and serve with Tonkatsu sauce.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 1,464 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 28 mg
Keywords: lunch, dinner, chicken, sandwich, chicken sandwich, handhelds, takeout