- 500 g lean chicken fillet
- 500 g Krinos plain greek yogurt
- 200 g wheat flour
- 1 garlic clove diced
- ½ tbsp saffron
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 3 tbsp Krinos extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon juiced
- ½ tbsp ground mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash chicken fillet thoroughly and chop into bite sizes.
- Mix yogurt, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and mint. Dissolve saffron in ¼ cup of water and add to mix. Stir well. Once mix has colour from the saffron, add chicken and mix well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove chicken from fridge, cover in flour and put in pan with hot olive oil. Fry until chicken is golden brown.