Blend the health benefits of green tea and fruits for a menu add-on that also pleases the palate.
- 2 Higgins & Burke Naturals Forest Valley Green Tea bags
- 1 cup boiled water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- Steep green tea bags with boiled water for 3 minutes and then cool for 30 minutes â€¨(green tea can be prepared the night before and kept in the refrigerator).
- Place all the ingredients into a blend and blend â€¨until smooth.
- Garnish with a sliced strawberry if desired.