A classic recipe that never goes out of style: even better with a blend of cheeses
- 1 ball 340 g Tre Stelle® Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Fresh prepared pizza dough or premade pizza crust
- Tomato sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- Tre Stelle® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). (If using pizza stone, place stone in cold oven, then preheat oven).
- Dust work surface with flour or cornmeal; press dough into desired pizza shape. Place on baking mat, pizza peel or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread crust with tomato sauce and arrange pepperoni slices on top. Sprinkle with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake (transferring from pizza peel to pizza stone, if using) for 20 minutes (less time required if using premade crust) or until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly. Top with Parmesan Cheese before slicing and serving.